- Time provides a frame of reference so that we can look back and see the story.
- Time does not give in to our panic or to our boredom; it passes at a constant pace.
- Time can allow for the cooling of emotions so that we can see events with better clarity.
- Time provides the space in which our memories form.
- Time provides the space and energy to heal and grow.
- We waste time through anxiety and bitterness.
- We waste time through lack of purpose.
- We use time as an excuse not to act: “I’ll do it tomorrow”.
- We use time to distance ourselves from truths we need to face: “Why apologize? She’s over it by now”.
- We use time to rewrite history the way we want it.
Now, add to these lists with some wisdom of your own . . .
You are able to purchase Days of Deepening Friendship at a discount (only $9.95) by entering the code SUMMER.