Days of Deepening Friendship stopped publishing new posts in September, 2015. Please join blogger Vinita Hampton Wright and others at dotMagis for new posts inspired by Ignatian spirituality.
Days of Deepening Friendship is a blog for and about women growing wiser.
How has your spirituality evolved over the years? How do you nurture your faith as you move from one important season or phase to the next? How have your energies shifted as you’ve grown wiser?
Through article postings, book discussions, suggested exercises, and other activities that encourage conversation, Days of Deepening Friendship inspires readers to explore where they are in their spiritual life. The online spiritual journey of Days of Deepening Friendship is guided by Vinita Wright, Loyola Press book editor and author of Days of Deepening Friendship and Simple Acts of Moving Forward.
Days of Deepening Friendship is sponsored by Loyola Press, a non-profit publishing ministry of the Chicago-Detroit Province of the Society of Jesus.
Grow in your spirituality. Discover yet again what gives you joy. Develop an authentic, dynamic relationship with God and a community of wise women at Days of Deepening Friendship.
Blog Comment Policy
All are welcome and encouraged to join in the conversation through the comments section. The rules are simple—respect all those who participate, keep an open mind, and write from your heart.
For those of you who need a few more details:
- Keep comments relevant to the topic at hand.
- Posts are moderated, particularly from new contributors. We work to review and approve comments as quickly as possible, but please be patient when life takes us away from the computer and there is a delay. There is no need to resubmit your comment if it doesn’t appear right away.
- You may disagree with what is written by the blogger or another commenter, but please do so respectfully and in the spirit of genial inquiry. Verbal attacks and harsh or profane language will not be tolerated.
- Your e-mail address will not be shared.
- You will not be subscribed to any mailing list by commenting (unless you request to be notified of follow-up comments, and then you will only receive the follow-up comments).
- Entering a website is optional, so if you don’t have one, just skip that part of the form.
- Links within your comments are ok, if they are relevant to the topic. Excessive or inappropriate links will be removed.
- Comments may become the basis for future posts.
- We reserve the right to edit comments, delete offensive comments and spam, and block offensive commenters.
- Perhaps there is something you wish to contact us about that you would prefer not to share with the entire universe in the comments section. Maybe it’s a sensitive issue. Maybe it’s a confidential matter. Or maybe you just prefer communicating in a less public venue. Whatever the case, feel free to send us an e-mail, and we’ll do our best to respond to you promptly.
We appreciate you reading and hope that the comments section is helpful in your faith journey.